EPR Registration - Process
EPR stands for Extended Producer's Responsibility. EPR Certificate is mandatory for Indian Manufacturer / Importer of products for E-waste management. EPR Authorization is given by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) under MoEFCC, Government of India.
We are Global Overseas, A Consulting and Compliance firm specializing in EPR Registration (Extended Producers Responsibility). While having provided 350 + EPR Certificates we have established ourselves as one of the leading service providers in India.
Our team of experts will be in touch with you thoroughly to make sure smooth and hassle free EPR Registration. Right from collection of documents to making the entire plan to submitting it to the department while answering all the queries our team will be hands on it.
Collection Of Documents -
Below will be the documents required for creating your EPR Plan.
IEC Copy (Export & Import Code)
Certificate of Incorporation of Pvt. Ltd/Ltd
Last Ten Years Sale Details Of Product If Any Sale (Quantity & Weight - Year Wise)
Product Details With Model Number
Country of Origin
Toll Free Number – (Will be provided by us)
Contact detail – Telephone, Email ID & Mobile Number
We request you to kindly get in touch with us for appropriate and fair pricing which we can discuss mutually.
It takes round about 40 – 60 Business Working Days to acquire EPR Authorization
One EPR Authorization is valid for up to 5 years
Process of Authorization –
Collection of Documents
Creating EPR Plan
Getting the plan signed and stamped
Submission of the plan to Central Pollution Control Board
Reviewing of the plan by the department
Providing information if queries are generated
Grant of EPR Authorization
Fulfilling EPR Compliances
Once the EPR authorization is granted the certificate holder must make sure to fulfil the following compliances in order to create awareness about E-Waste Recycling to the masses.
1) EPR Authorization holder needs to submit the sales record on quarterly basis to the CPCB department.
2) EPR Authorization holder needs to organize 2 seminars on Annual basis for general public awareness under company banner and submit relevant photograph & video in CPCB department.
3) EPR Authorization holder needs to arrange E-waste Awareness Program are mentioned below:
Advertisement in Newspapers/TV/ Radio, Pamphlets, Booklets under e-waste awareness program.
4) EPR authorization holder needs to fulfill the E–Waste Target as per the EPR Authorization.
5) EPR authorization holder needs to submit Form 2 Monthly/Quarterly to the department.
6) EPR authorization holder needs to submit Form-3 Yearly basis.
7) EPR authorization holder needs to add Recycling Logo on the product /packaging/user manual.
Additional Information kindly Note:
Under above reference matter, EPR authorization holder can fulfill their compliance themselves or meet their compliance from us.
Post the Grant of EPR Authorization –
Once the EPR Authorization is granted the Certificate holder must make sure that they meet all the necessary compliances along with maintaining all the records.
The department can conduct random checks and failure to maintain anything can result in penalty or cancellation of Authorization.